Side by side utility vehicles have emerged as a safer alternative to quad bikes. This book helps you get the most out of them. It covers safety, pre-start checks, driving in various conditions, towing and loading, transporting, servicing and care for the environment.
General quad bikes information
- Side by side utility vehicles and their use
- Perform a pre-start safety check
- Drive a side by side vehicle
- Driving on slopes
- Sand, water and mud
- Towing and loading
- Transporting the vehicle
- Servicing the side by side utility
- Care for the environment
- What is a safe operating procedure statement (SOPS)?
- Check your skill
A worthwhile addition to the glovebox of your side by side.
Author: Jennifer Laffan
ISBN: 9781760582975 | 64 pages | A5
Catalogue number: B980
Publisher: NSW Department of Primary Industries | 2019