Classroom poster and student workbook Industry Insights series developed by the NSW DPI Schools Program as teaching resources for Agriculture, Technology Mandatory and Science. Students refer to the classroom poster to complete the free workbook content covering:
- Chicken anatomy,
- Chicken breeds,
- Digestive anatomy, physiology
- Bird nutrition and ration management
- Poultry reproductive anatomy and physiology
- Determining the sex of chickens
- Poultry pests, diseases, and Biosecurity
- Broiler and Layer production and marketing
- Measuring finance
- Technology in production
- Animal Welfare
- Poultry careers
- Practical guides- catch and handle chickens, incubating and candling eggs, brooding chicks, determining chick sex, conducting general health checks
Poster size: A1 (594mm X 841mm)
Series includes: Agricultural crops, Agricultural pastures, Dairy production, Plant structure and function, Pork Production, Poultry Production and Weeds in NSW. Student workbooks can be found here.
Set of 7 posters: $200.00.
Set of posters: $200.00.
Multiple posters: $30 each if more than one is purchased. Please contact 1800 025 520 to purchase other combinations.