Classroom poster and student workbook Industry Insights series developed by the NSW DPI Schools Program as teaching resources for Agriculture, Technology Mandatory and Science. Students refer to the classroom poster to complete the free workbook content covering:
· Basic structure of a flowering plant
· Basic structure of a flower
· Reproduction in flowering plants
· Monocotyledons vs. dicotyledons
· Plant growth stages
· Photosynthesis and respiration in plants
· Suggested practical activities: plant structure, photosynthesis and respiration.
Poster size: A1 (594mm X 841mm)
Series includes: Agricultural crops, Agricultural pastures, Dairy production, Plant structure and function, Pork production, and Weeds in NSW. Student workbooks can be found here.
Cost includes postage & handling in Australia.
Set of 6 posters: $180.00.
Multiple posters: $30 each if more than one is purchased. Please contact 1800 025 520 to purchase other combinations.